Telescopic Handler CPCS Training A17
Telescopic Handler CPCS Code A17
Completion of this course will enable you to.
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets
- Know the permitted loading of scaffolds.
- Entry requirements
This course is suitable for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those wishing to refresh their skills.
You must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment test for operatives within the last two years.
Assessment and exams
- Assessment will involve both theory and practical tests.