Used Liebherr Crane
The Liebherr 32tt Self Erecting Tower Crane with its innovative technology, the 32 TT fast-erecting Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane with double telescoping action redefines the performance standard in its size category. The pioneering telescopic action represents a major step forward. Such a varied range of tasks is unique. For the operating company, this variety makes the 32 TT supremely cost-effective.
Double telescoping action. Both the tower and the jib of the 32 TT. The jib offers seven different jib lengths and can be positioned at two-metre extension intervals to provide a fixed working radius. This is possible both with the jib horizontal or when it is raised to an angle. Working from the control panel, the jib is simply run out to the desired length, using the trolley travel motor, and locked automatically. Load moment to suit the task in hand. Each of the jib length settings has its own load moment curve.
Liebherr 32TT Self Erecting Crane
■[nbsp] Max. lifting capacity 2,900kg
■[nbsp] Capacity at max length: 1,000 kg
■[nbsp][nbsp]Jib Length: 30m
■[nbsp][nbsp]Max Height: 23m
■[nbsp][nbsp]4.2m x 4.2m footprint with a 2.5m slew radius
■[nbsp] Radio remote control operation
- Self erecting
- Powered by 3 phase electrics (city compliant)
- Max lift capacity : 2900kg
- Max lift at max reach : 1000kg
- Max jib length : 30m
- Max height : 23m
- 4.2m x 4.2m footprint
- Pedestrian operated
- Double telescopic action
- Extremely versatile – Jib offers 7 different lengths to accommodate to its environment (18m, 20m, 22m, 24m, 26m, 28m and max of 30m)
- 11x counterweight ballasts
- One person set up – typically in 30 mins.
- Easily transported as mounted on its 2 axle frame allowing it to be moved on the road with ease.
- Transport length : 16.7m
- CE marked